Ting-Toomey/Chung, Understanding Intercultural Communication 3e Student Resources
- Chapter 00 Introduction
- Chapter 01 - Why Study Intercultural Communication?
- Chapter 02 - What Is Intercultural Communication Flexibility?
- Chapter 03 - What Are the Essential Cultural Value Patterns?
- Chapter 04 - What Are the Keys to Understanding Cultural and Ethnic Identities?
- Chapter 05 - What Is Culture Shock?
- Chapter 06 - What Is the Connection Between Verbal Communication and Culture?
- Chapter 07 - What Are the Different Ways to Communicate Nonverbally Across Cultures?
- Chapter 08 - What Causes Us to Hold Biases Against Outgroups?
- Chapter 09 - How Can We Manage Intercultural Conflict Flexibly?
- Chapter 10 - What Are the Challenges in Developing an Intercultural-Intimate Relationship?
- Chapter 11 - Why Does Global Identity Matter?
- Chapter 12 - How Can We Become Ethical Intercultural Communicators?
- View All