Ting-Toomey/Chung, Understanding Intercultural Communication 3e Instructor Resources
- All Chapters
- Chapter 00 Introduction
- Chapter 01 - Why Study Intercultural Communication?
- Chapter 02 - What Is Intercultural Communication Flexibility?
- Chapter 03 - What Are the Essential Cultural Value Patterns?
- Chapter 04 - What Are the Keys to Understanding Cultural and Ethnic Identities?
- Chapter 05 - What Is Culture Shock?
- Chapter 06 - What Is the Connection Between Verbal Communication and Culture?
- Chapter 07 - What Are the Different Ways to Communicate Nonverbally Across Cultures?
- Chapter 08 - What Causes Us to Hold Biases Against Outgroups?
- Chapter 09 - How Can We Manage Intercultural Conflict Flexibly?
- Chapter 10 - What Are the Challenges in Developing an Intercultural-Intimate Relationship?
- Chapter 11 - Why Does Global Identity Matter?
- Chapter 12 - How Can We Become Ethical Intercultural Communicators?
- View All
This file is designed to be imported directly into LMSs and is not designed to be readable with the regular programs on your computer.
This file has passed validation against the standard at http://validator.imsglobal.org/cc for CC 1.1. Most LMSs support importing from this format into their system.
Here are some instructions provided by the major LMSs for this task:
You may want to ask your institution’s IT department/departmental LMS liaison for assistance, since LMS instances vary from institution to institution.
Printed from , all rights reserved. © Oxford University Press, 2022