Sedra, Smith, Carusone, Gaudet, Microelectronic Circuits 8e Instructor Resources
- Appendix A: VLSI Fabrication Technology
- Appendix B: SPICE Device Models and Simulation Examples
- Appendix C: Two-Port Network ParametersSome Useful Network Theorems
- Appendix D: Some Useful Network Theorems
- Appendix E: Single-Time-Constant Circuits
- Appendix F: s-Domain Analysis: Poles, Zeros, and Bode Plots
- Appendix G: Comparison of the MOSFET and the BJT
- Appendix H: Design of Stagger-Tuned Amplifiers
- Appendix I: Bibliography
- Appendix J: Standard Resistance Values and Unit Prefixes
- Appendix K: Typical Parameter Values for IC Devices Fabricated in CMOS and Bipolar Processes
- Appendix L: Answers to Selected Problems
Please note that this file contains a TEST BANK ONLY.
This file is designed to be imported directly into LMSs and is not designed to be readable with the regular programs on your computer.
This file has passed validation against the IMS GLC Common Cartridge 1.1 specification. Most LMSs support importing from this format into their system.
Here are some instructions provided by the major LMSs for this task:
You may want to ask your institution’s IT department/departmental LMS liaison for assistance, since LMS instances vary from institution to institution.
Printed from , all rights reserved. © Oxford University Press, 2022