Below you can find the following resources to support and enhance your learning while reading Business Law by Marson and Ferris:
- Indicative answers to the end of chapter questions - Prepare your answers and then refer to the guidance given here. Please note: there are no questions and guidance for chapter 1.
- Self-test questions - test yourself on each chapter and receive immediate feedback. Please note: there are no questions available for chapter 1
- Flashcard cases - These interactive flashcards will help you to memorise important key cases
- Sample legal forms referenced in the book available to download
- Additional material providing extra detail on important topics and legislation
- Flashcard and PDF glossaries - Key terms and definitions to help you revise and test your understanding of business law terminology