Resources to accompany Smith, Hogan, and Ormerod's Essentials of Criminal Law, 3rd edition, include:
- Abbreviations used in the texts - A useful reference to the principal textbooks and legal journals cited throughout the texts.
- Bibliography - Use this complete list of references for further research.
- Chapter summary sheets - These downloadable documents offer you a quick summary guide to each chapter.
- Examination questions - Each chapter is accompanied by two sample examination questions with answer guidance from the authors to help hone your assessment skills.
- Web links and further reading - A selection of annotated web links and further reading references allow you to delve deeper into topics and prepare for essay assignments.
- Self-test questions
- Video tutorials - A selection of author videos are available explaining key topics and principles, with accompanying transcripts.
- Updates on recent developments in criminal law (forthcoming)