Chemeketa Community College Art Faculty, Art for Everyone Instructor Resources
- All Chapters
- Chapter 01 What Is Art?
- Chapter 02 Formal Elements
- Chapter 03 Principles of Design
- Chapter 04 Style and Technique
- Chapter 05 Drawing and Painting
- Chapter 06 Printmaking, Photography, and Digital Art
- Chapter 07 The Craft Tradition
- Chapter 08 Sculpture, Installation Art, Architecture, and Public Art
- Chapter 09 Time-Based Art
- Chapter 10 Art History, Part 1
- Chapter 11 Art History, Part 2
- Chapter 12 Art Is Everywhere
- View All
This interoperable cartridge contains student and instructor resources for integration into your learning management system (LMS). It is designed to work in Blackboard, Canvas, Desire2Learn/Brightspace, and Moodle versions 3.0.10 and higher.
If instead you are looking only for the instructor resources which accompany your text (e.g., PowerPoints, test banks, etc.), please use the navigation buttons on the left side of your screen to find and download those resources. You may then use your LMS’s import tools to integrate them into your course.
Students will not be able to access instructor resources.
You should download this file and provide it to your local IT department or LMS administrator, since instructor LMS permissions vary from institution to institution, and this task requires administrative access.
Please note that this file contains a TEST BANK ONLY.
This file is designed to be imported directly into LMSs and is not designed to be readable with the regular programs on your computer.
This file has passed validation against the standard at http://validator.imsglobal.org/cc for CC 1.1. Most LMSs support importing from this format into their system.
Here are some instructions provided by the major LMSs for this task:
You may want to ask your institution’s IT department/departmental LMS liaison for assistance, since LMS instances vary from institution to institution.