LeVay, Baldwin, Baldwin, Discovering Human Sexuality 5e Instructor Resources
- All Chapters
- Chapter 01 - Sexuality: Pathways to Understanding
- Chapter 02 - Women's Bodies
- Chapter 03 - Men's Bodies
- Chapter 04 - Sex Development and Diversity
- Chapter 05 - Attraction, Arousal, and Response
- Chapter 06 - Sexual Behavior
- Chapter 07 - Sexual Relationships
- Chapter 08 - Fertility, Pregnancy, and Childbirth
- Chapter 09 - Contraception and Abortion
- Chapter 10 - Sexuality: From Birth to Adolescence
- Chapter 11 - Sexuality: Adulthood
- Chapter 12 - Sexual Orientation
- Chapter 13 - Atypical Sexuality
- Chapter 14 - Sexual Disorders
- Chapter 15 - Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Chapter 16 - Sexual Assault, Harassment, and Partner Violence
- Chapter 17 - Sex Work
- View All
An interoperable course package is available for this title which contains student and instructor resources for integration into your learning management system (LMS). It is designed to work in Blackboard, Canvas, Desire2Learn/Brightspace, and Moodle versions 3.0.10 and higher.
Note that in order to view and use these resources, your students will be required to redeem an access code.
If instead you are looking only for the instructor resources which accompany your text (e.g., PowerPoints, test banks, etc.), please use the navigation buttons on the left side of your screen to find and download those resources. You may then use your LMS’s import tools to integrate them into your course.
Students will not be able to access instructor resources.
To see a demo of these materials in an LMS, please click on the "Register to see how this product looks in an LMS" button above or follow the link relevant to your location [US; Canada]. Once registered, you will also be able to adopt this course in your institution's LMS or in one hosted by OUP.
To contact Customer Support in order to be provided with the proper files and instructions to have your local IT department or LMS administrator set up this course package in your LMS, please see our FAQ page.
The Computerized Test Bank is provided in TestGen format. If you do not already have the TestGen software installed on your computer, follow these steps:
- Download the appropriate installer for your computer (Mac or Windows).
- Extract (un-ZIP) the installer file.
- Double-click the installer and follow the on-screen instructions to install TestGen.
- Once TestGen is installed, download the Computerized Test Bank file for this title.
- Extract (un-ZIP) the test bank file.
- Launch TestGen and choose "Add Test Bank to Library" from the File menu, then navigate to the test bank file and select it.
You can now create tests using any of the questions in the test bank.
If you need help with any of the features of TestGen, select "Help" within the program to open the built-in user's guide. Select one of the listed topics to find information, or search for a word to find related topics.
Please note that this file contains a TEST BANK ONLY.
This file is designed to be imported directly into LMSs and is not designed to be readable with the regular programs on your computer.
This file has passed validation against the standard at http://validator.imsglobal.org/cc for CC 1.1. Most LMSs support importing from this format into their system.
Here are some instructions provided by the major LMSs for this task:
You may want to ask your institution’s IT department/departmental LMS liaison for assistance, since LMS instances vary from institution to institution.