Art and Design Fundamentals Instructor Resources
- All Chapters
- Chapter 01 Thinking, Meaning, and Creativity
- Chapter 02 The Design Process
- Chapter 03 Perception, Composition, and the Principles of Design
- Chapter 04 Line
- Chapter 05 Shape
- Chapter 06 Texture
- Chapter 07 Value
- Chapter 08 Motion
- Chapter 09 Space
- Chapter 10 Color
- Chapter 11 Digital Color
- Chapter 12 Thinking in Three Dimensions
- Chapter 13 Three-Dimensional Elements and Principles
- Chapter 14 Methods of Construction
- Chapter 15 New Forms of Art and Design
- Chapter 16 Four-Dimensional Art and Design
- View All
Please note that this file contains a TEST BANK ONLY.
This file is designed to be imported directly into LMSs and is not designed to be readable with the regular programs on your computer.
This file has passed validation against the standard at http://validator.imsglobal.org/cc for CC 1.1. Most LMSs support importing from this format into their system.
Here are some instructions provided by the major LMSs for this task:
You may want to ask your institution’s IT department/departmental LMS liaison for assistance, since LMS instances vary from institution to institution.
Printed from , all rights reserved. © Oxford University Press, 2022