This Ancillary Resource Center (ARC) site is a convenient destination for all the instructor resources that accompany Microelectronic Circuits, 7th edition. Accessed online through individual user accounts, the site provides instructors with access to up-to-date ancillaries at any time while guaranteeing the security of grade-significant resources, and replaces the Instructor’s Resource CD that accompanied the sixth edition. Here you will find:
- An electronic version of the Instructor’s Solutions Manual.
- PowerPoint-based figure slides that feature all the images and summary tables from the text, with their captions, so they can easily be displayed and explained in class.
- Detailed instructor’s support for the SPICE circuit simulations in Multisim™ and PSpice®.
In addition to the ARC, the following print resources are available:
- The Instructor’s Solutions Manual (ISBN 978-0-19-933915-0), written by Adel Sedra, contains detailed solutions to all in-text exercises and end-of-chapter problems found in Microelectronic Circuits.
- The Instructor’s Solutions Manual for Laboratory Explorations to Accompany Microelectronic Circuits (ISBN 978-0-19-933926-6) contains detailed solutions to all the exercises and problems found in this student’s laboratory guide.
Student resources for this title are available on the book's Companion Website, which you can find here.