Audio / Video / Film
- Fredrick the Great and the Enigma of Prussia
Professor Christopher Clark examines the life of Fredrick the Great who transformed Prussia into a military state and whose ideology would become the inspiration for Hitler’s vision for Germany.
Philip Short’s documentary looks at ‘the course of the Chinese revolution up to the Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution’ and the terrible legacy of blood and suppression left by Chairman Mao.
- Maintained by Independence Hall Association in Philadelphia, it contains many links to topics discussed in this
- The BBC’s treatment of the causes, course and consequences for both WWI and WWII from an Allied Second link.
- A complete review of the Bolshevik party members including biographies and links to archives, which contain their
- The U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum looks back on one of the darkest times in western