Examples of comparative data sets used in political science research:
- Marshall, Monty G. 2020. Polity5: Regime Authority Characteristics and Transitions Datasets. N.p.: Center for Systemic Peace. http://www.systemicpeace.org/inscrdata.html
Data on regime change in 167 countries.
- The Correlates of War Project. http://www.correlatesofwar.org/
Data on war, military expenditures, and territorial changes.
- The Quality of Government (QoG) Institute Data Sets.
Data sets on quality of government indicators.
- Union of International Associations, ed. 2020. Yearbook of International Organizations: Online. 16th online ed. Leiden, Netherlands: Brill/Martinus Nijhoff. http://www.uia.org/yearbook
Data on international organizations from 300 countries and territories; includes information on structure, relations, and activities.
- World Bank. 2020. World Development Indicators. Washington, DC: World Bank.
Socio-economic development indicators compiled from official sources.