- MonkeyLearn. WorldCloud Generator. https://monkeylearn.com/word-cloud/
Example of a “word cloud” generator that can be used for qualitative data analysis; this system also offers paid services like sentiment analysis.
- Making Identity Count. https://www.makingidentitycount.org/about
A research project that produced a substantial qualitative dataset on the national identities of a set of “Great Power” countries from the 1950s to the 2010s. The website contains not only the qualitative reports for dozens of country-year pairs, but also the lists of sources used to construct the reports.
- Museum of the Moving Image. 2012. The Living Room Candidate: Presidential Campaign Commercials 1952–2012. http://www.livingroomcandidate.org.
Web-based collection of United States presidential election advertisements from 1952 to 2012; a source of visual data for qualitative analysis.
- Poltext Project. http://www.poltext.org/en/home
Collects textual data sources and various coding methods used for policy analysis in Canada.
- Examples of popular qualitative data analysis software programs:
- ATLAS.ti: Qualitative Data Analysis. http://www.atlasti.com