5. Neo-Marxist theory differs from traditional Marxist theory because it sees elite control over _______________ as the means of maintain power.
6. The creation of the Transformers movies based on Hasbro toys is an example of ___________________.
7. ______________ is a force reshaping media that has led to media content in certain areas of media, such as radio, becoming increasingly specialized.
8. The fact that 90 percent of the media content consumed by Americans is controlled by six companies is evidence of ______________.
9. ____________ is the idea that the more media people consume, the meaner they think the world to be.
10. Critical cultural theorists use the term ___________to describe the struggle between structure and agency.