- Register for a Learning Link account or log in to your existing account:
- After you are logged in to Learning Link, come back to this page.
- Under "Need access to 'locked' resources?" below, follow the link to register with your access code or purchase access online.
- You will receive an email confirmation from email@example.com. Click on the link in that email to be taken to a Sinauer account registration page.
- On completing the form, you will be asked to go to sylvius.sinauer.com. Log in using the same email and password that you just inputted into the form to access the resources.
Log in to Sylvius at sylvius.sinauer.com.
Sylvius 4 Online provides a unique Web-based learning environment for exploring and understanding the structure of the human central nervous system.
Sylvius 4 Online is a Web-based program that runs within an Internet browser and requires an active Internet connection as well as the following:
- Desktops/Laptops: Internet Explorer 9 or newer, Firefox 18 or newer, Chrome 25 or newer, Safari 5 or newer. (Latest version of Chrome recommended.)
- Tablets: 10-inch screen and 1GB of RAM recommended. (If using iPad, iPad 3 or newer recommended.) Older and/or smaller tablets may work, but performance may not be optimal.
Need access to ‘locked’ resources?
Please login to view purchased products or purchase new ones.