- Register for a Learning Link account or log in to your existing account:
- After you are logged in to Learning Link, come back to this page.
- Under "Need access to 'locked' resources?" below, follow the link to register with your access code or purchase access online.
- You will receive an email confirmation from email@example.com. Click on the link in that email to be taken to a Sinauer account registration page.
- On completing the form, you will be asked to go to ebrain.sinauer.com. Log in using the same email and password that you just inputted into the form to access the resources.
180-day online subscription
Site is available at ebrain.sinauer.com.
eBrain+ is a unique, interactive software application for neuroanatomy students. It includes a virtual dissection of the sheep brain that can be used either stand-alone or in conjunction with a laboratory course. Labeled photographs, dissection videos, and audio pronunciations introduce the content, which focuses on structure–function relationships. Quizzes, an interactive glossary with photographs and hyperlinks, activities, and games engage students in learning neuroanatomy. A comprehensive laboratory manual and the complete glossary are included in a printable format.
eBrain+ is a Web-based program that runs in an Internet browser. It requires an active Internet connection as well as the following:
- Windows: Google Chrome (latest version)
- Mac: Safari 7 and later or Google Chrome (latest version)
- Mobile: Safari in Apple iOS 7 and later or Google Chrome (latest version) in Android OS 4.1 and later
Need access to ‘locked’ resources?
Please login to view purchased products or purchase new ones.